Phyl T Macomber is an assistive technology specialist, author and national speaker on topics of adapted curriculum, augmentative communication, collaborative team building and specialized software.
Her first book, The Power of T.H.E. P.A.C.T. is the manual that provides in-depth instruction for any instructor on how to adapt curriculum content in an easy 4-step, language-based learning format that is reasonable to implement in a given day. It reveals:
- How to design customized Learn About, Read About, Write About and Talk About curriculum modules using consistent instructional activities and predictable assistive technology solutions
- Detailed case studies of diverse learners and teams who have experienced the benefits of using the T.H.E. P.A.C.T. for academics, life skills, and social language content
- Organized charts and tables for "At-A-Glance" essential content related to implementing the framework
- Numerous visual examples of functional and practical tools for use in each of the modules
T.H.E. P.A.C.T. has enabled teams to become more efficient, more productive, and more cost-effective, while providing meaningful instruction to individuals with disabilities of any age. It will give you the roadmap you have been missing when adapting any curriculum.
50% of the profits of this book are donated to ovarian cancer research.
The Power of T.H.E. P.A.C.T.
- Brand: Practical AT Solutions
- Product Code: 9300
- Availability: In Stock