for Windows XP or newer
This program is the most engaging way for students to learn basic concepts. Lively music plays while students see concepts such as "empty" morph to "full" in front of their eyes. A teacher's voice identifies each concept and tells the relationship. Give students practice matching and sorting these concepts with Print, Play and Learn activities (sold separately). Test the students' comprehension with Test Me - Basic Concepts (sold separately). IntelliKeys overlay CD sold separately.
- Increase comprehension of basic concepts
- Increase choice making skills
- Improve auditory comprehension and listening
- 5 concept groups: Colors, shapes, size, opposites and same as.
- 9 examples for each concept.
- Full color photographs illustrate the relationship between concepts.
- Teacher's voice narrates each concept.
- Text appears to reinforce print awareness.
- Changeable presentation format gives you the choice of concepts to present.
- Collect data to monitor student performance.
Concepts on the Move - Basic Concepts
- Brand: SoftTouch
- Product Code: ST-CM1
- Availability: In Stock