Programmable Switch Interface
The StealthSwitch AT-5 is a programmable switch interface that recognizes when you change programs and instantly reconfigures itself to the correct settings for that program.
Once the StealthSwitch has been configured, you can move it from computer to computer, even from Macintosh to PC, and it will remember the correct settings.
- Supports up to 5 switches
- Macintosh OSX and Windows compatible
- Easy intuitive configuration
- Industry standard 1/8" (3.5mm) mini plugs
- Includes RoboCon for automatic per application configuration
- Once programmed, no software is required
- All settings stored in switch interface
- Supports mouse clicks, drag lock, keystrokes, macros, hotkeys, toggle keys
- Works with virtually any MAC or PC software that supports mouse or keystroke control
- Shift mode effectively doubles the number of switches
- Ability to save an unlimited number of configurations
- "The StealthSwitch AT is the only switch interface I have found that worked with my custom game software"